Saturday, October 22, 2005

Songs

Ever wondered why songs can be therapeutic? Wait, is that even the correct spelling? I know, my spelling sucks. Anyway, back to songs and their ability to change yer mood. I think Nad has gotten down expression through songs to a very fine art. Can I be your apprentice? Lol! But really, songs do help at times. I dunno, rock has helped these few days. Ok, cool.

Wishlist from Cafe-Family blog:
- Trip to Europe, USA and Canada
- Go to Canada for University
- Australia as an alternative
- Meet some firm friends
- Keep the friends I have now forever (LOL)
- Discipline to commit to regular exercise routine
- Lots more BLUE clothes
- Get a CBS Survivor buff
- Cannon IXUS camera + photo printer
- Grow taller (Hopefully, taller than Dad)
- Maintain weight at 67kg
- CDs: Our Lady Peace, Coldplay (Am I turning into a rocker?)
- Lose weight [Target#1=65kg67kg] (Achieved 67kg)
- That some friend's heart be mended (Thank goodness it is!)
- That brown hair (LOL!) (Been there, got that!)
- To do well in the upcoming exams (Did my best, dunno results yet)
- Keep my Nokia 3100 (Still have it after nearly 2 years!)
- Eat less (Stomach's shrunk, how can I not eat less?)


Shout outs:
Dak: Marathon runner eh? Proud of ya dude, keep on runnin'!
Dame: So, Flight Plan was good. Glad you enjoyed it.
L: Hmmm, you need to update me on your soap opera.
SHP, YT: ILSM! MUT!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home