Friday, October 21, 2005

Storm of thoughts

Song of today: Not Enough [Our Lady Peace]

Hmmm, earlier on I was feeling kinda poetic. Wonder what I can come up with at this hour at this time...

I feel bad about myself right now, I feel lousy. I feel like I've betrayed. Sigh. I need to get over it.

The song selection for today... OLP's Not Enough, slow, sad song. I dunno, I guess certain days I like these kinda songs. Makes me reflect. And I needa do that now.

Not Enough
There’s nothing you can say
Nothing you can do
Nothing in between
You know the truth
Nothing left to face
Nothing left to lose
Nothing takes your place

When they say you're not that strong
Well you're not that weak
It’s not your fault
When you climb up to that hill
Up to your place
I hope you're well
There’s nothing left to prove
Nothing I won't do
Nothing like the pain I feel for you
Nothing left to hide
Nothing left to fear
I am always here

What you want
What you lost
What you had
What is gone is over
What you've got
What you love
What you need is real
If it's not enough
It’s not enough
It’s not enough
I’m sorry
If it's not enough
It’s not enough

*Mom don't like this song, but, oh well, I like it so...

Everyday you're by my side,
Though the distance may be far and wide,
You've stuck by me in every way,
How can I thank you, I cannot repay.

Yer an awesome, awesome friend,
Hope this friendship will never end,
In my heart you are to stay,
I want it to remain that way.

~Special Poem for special friends

I kinda like that poem. :D Doncha?

I face short-term memory loss these few days. Its sad. But I remembered what I wanted to talk about on here today. University. Yeah. My dream would be to go to Canada or as an alternative, Australia. Mom and dad have been talking of locally (NTU and NUS). I think my dream will always just be that - a dream. Never a reality. Sigh.... They always say aim high don't they? What's the use if you get dissapointed in the end? Sorry, I'm just questioning, not relating it to anything in particular. I'm not sayin' it ain't good to shoot high, it is. But you have to meet that target too. Or am I just bein' confused and takin' that whole thing outta context? =/

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home