Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rubbishing

What is but a memory? Of times ago. Of past hurts. Of deception, anger and hateful words. I've dug it all up. Oh well. Get over it and move on, the past is the past. What do I mean? I'm talking about an ill fated game, where some people got hurt because of what others had done. Sure, we've all moved on from there, but memories will never be erased. Now add in my penchant for videos and everything comes up. I don't think I'll be able to fully explain it here, but, it just made me appreciate everything.

Outbursts, over-reactions. Yes. Should I have lost my mind like yesterday? No. Hot headedness. Losing your cool. But things I never knew I have now considered. What is true, is true. You know it, I know it.

"Love is patient,
Love is kind,
It does not envy.
It does not boast,
It is not proud.
It is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps norecords of wrongs."
~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-5

I will let it rest as this.

SHP, YT: ISLUB.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home