Thursday, February 16, 2006

Some explanations and reflections

In roughly half an hours time, dear cousin L will be 19 and one year closers to have lived on earth for 2 decades. My sympathies to you cuz. I know ya don't wanna grow up. Neither do I really. Oh the days of free internet and sucky school. Heh. So much better than working, that is, unless it is freelance work. Heheh. Sigh. Happy Birthday to ya.

I guess I didn't explain fully when I commented about the Aussie media and the Abu Ghraib photos. Okay, more in depth explanation now. The Arabs would get upset that the British and/or Americans are having "fun" abusing prisoners. They'll want the soldiers out. And this country is not yet ready to stand on its own alone. Its too unstable. For now at least. Oh shucks, my cousin is somewhere in Iraq! In Tikrit I think. Hmmm.... Ah well, let's just see how it goes.

I have a lot to be thankful fo I guess. Blessed with lots.
I'm blessed with a Super Mom, a Canadian Idol, a pro-player & pediatrician and an awesome cousin, a great class (even with all its ups and downs). And I love all of them.
We each should take some time to look at all of these and appreciate each of them.

Canadian Olympic updates.
Women's hockey:
Against Italy: win (I forgot how much by exactly)
Against Russia: win (12 - 0)

Men's hockey:
Against Italy: win (7 - 2)

Oh awesome. Updates anyone? Fill me in. Go Canada!

Shout Outs:
SHP, YT: Je vous aime. Je vous aime beaucoup. Manquer ya. Je traite obtenir nous ensemble un jour. Je ne sais pas, regardera des priorités ouais. Mais, je veux vous embrasser si, vous tenez, vous embrassez et fait la si beaucoup de chose avec vous. Vous aimer toujours. Les étreintes à vous. Bavarder avec vous bientôt.
Fano: The game is good. Thanks for all the effort you've been putting in. =))

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home