Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Australia trip coming & Fei Long buff


Visa - Check.
Virgin Blue Melbourne to Sydney return ticket - Check.
Survivor: China Fei Long buff - huh? Yes, I can't believe I actually have ordered this. More on this later.

Seems like I'm mostly ready to go to Australia. Have bought more clothes as needed and I dunno what else I could need at the moment. I suppose I could start planning more where I want to go. But Diane's helped with that for now.

1. Great Ocean Road
2. Phillip Island
3. Ballarat
4. Yarra Valley & Dandenong Range
5. Melbourne International Comedy Festival
6. Markets
7. Shopping
8. Melbourne Town Centre
9. Sydney Opera House
10. Jet Boat ride in Sydney Harbour
11. Museums

That ain't enough? Haha. Bring me ice-skating or something if possible. Yeah, so it seems as though I more or less have my list of things to do for Melbourne out at least. Whoo! OH! Will there be any footy games I can attend?

Now, for that Survivor: China Fei Long buff. Yes, I ordered it online. Sheesh. I can't believe I did that. But it was at a marked down price. Too bad they don't have the black Hae Da Fung buff which seemed cooler out of the three available (Red, Yellow, Black). And China is my favourite season so far from the cast to the game play to the theme. It had the whole package. So why not get a part of it? Haha. Goodness, I'm such a fan now.

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home