Thursday, October 27, 2005

Boredom versus non-boredom

Song of today: Sweet Dreams [Eurythmics; The Apprentice: Martha Stewart theme]

Wow, lotsa stuff goin' on.

GEM (General Elective Module) for Semester 2:
Cross Cultural Communication: Accents & Slang
Wednesdays
1300-1500

My brother sprained his wrist on the exercise bike yesterday. 0_0 Like, how DO you sprain yer wrist on an exercise bike? Lol. He got a day off from school cause mom wants her baby to rest. It may sound as though I am jealous, heck not! I just think she and dad baby him too much. Come on, he's nearly 14 and he's not allowed to cook his own meals? I was a whole lot more independant at his age for goodness' sake! I'm fighting for him a lot more these days, heh.

Boredom, or not? For me these holidays have been fun. Talked to Mesh and WJ today, apparently these holidays have been boring, sorta. And like they go out more than me? Whoa. I'm contented with what I do. =D And considering I stay home almost everyday, hmmm... The simplicities of life. Heheh.

TAR8, it has been goin' good so far. So glad they finally left the USA behind and got to Panama. Buh bye USA. That made it more like a race, more like the other seasons of TAR. I'm not disputing the USA legs were racing in the purest form, but, it kinda got boring after awhile... No bunching for "real" racing when you gotta beat the other team.

Speaking of Panama, the Survivor 12 castaways are supposed to depart for Panama City today. Pearl Islands, here we come. And I hope we get a lot of spoilers this season! I miss 'em spoilers. Lol. Just hope its not a reality TV star edition, a celebrity edition. Obviously pre-mergies is out, since its not a previous castaway edition. Oh well, give 'em pre-mergies a second chance CBS! ;)

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home