Monday, November 28, 2005

Freakin' busy!

Its been busy, busy, busy...

Well, firstly pei Chong and Swee Lin came down from Penang, so we had this big family dinner at 9+pm and then we went to their hotel. I think we came back at like past mid night. And I had school the next day, and STILL hadn't done my econs. Uhoh, I'm getting bad. Econs was the next day too. Good thing NW was pushed back for that field trip.

But I got to see my nieces and new nephew. Technically they're my nieces and nephew... Not directly. Li An, Li Lian and Ridley. Li An is talkative as usual, Li Lian is not very sociable and Ridley, he's just 5 months. Haha. I've another niece and nephew too. Chiew Yen's daughter is Emmanuel (Emmy), she's 3 and Pei Kern's son is Russel I think. A few months old?

Then, let's fast forward to friday. Friday, only half the class came for econs. Wow. Then we had the field trip to the SPH New Paper newsroom. Totally different from what I expected. And then down to Dhoby Ghaut for cell. Phew. Busy right?

Yesterday was sitting around at home and church. Going out with Yessie and Mun soon, so I'll needa get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home