Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Advertising Campaign

6 ads you can come up with during boring IPRA lecture:
1. The SBS Transit ad
- Double deckr bus with wrap ad on exterior
-"IPRA is boring. (This is advertising)"
- SBS Transit media

2. The billboard ad
- Classic by-the-road bill board with headlamps for night viewing
- "IPRA is boring. (This is advertising)"

3. The MRT ad
- One of those boards they slot in the spaces with advertisements printed
- "IPRA is boring. Don't take it. (This is advertising)"
- SMRT media

4. The newspaper ad
- Bottom quarter of page
- "IPRA is boring. Don't take it or sleep. (This is advertising)"
- SPH media

5. The TV ad
- Television commercial
- "We interupt this programme because URGENT MESSAGE IPRA is boring. (This is advertising)"
- MediaCorp

6. The poster ad
- One of those boxes that often line the underpasses here
- "IPRA is boring. Don't take it. (This is advertising)"
- JCDecaux

Carol also came up with a few. I feel like I was making a few statements, lol.

Argh, I hate these headaches. I'm feeling tired. I've got a web publishing test tomorrow and I can't practice cause the HTML codes are on the e-learning and THIS DARN LAPTOP CAN'T ACCESS THE E-LEARNING! And my rents aren't home to key in the password. Then there's the DVPA presentation to prepare for. I hate formal wear!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home