Friday, November 11, 2005

Reflection Pool

Have been in a rather reflective mood the last few hours of this day. =D

Okay, let me start with the 80's. Yes, the decade I was born in. Techno orginated from the 80's. Cool eh? Oh yeah, I'm one of them few peeps who can STAND techno music. Another one who I know can do so is WJ. I dunno, but techno to me is okay and I DON'T get headaches. As of now I am listening to the track "Numa Numa" by O-zone. Yes, the one that was famous for the "Numa Numa Dance" and the new Chicken Little movie adverts.

From Wikipedia:
Techno was primarily developed in basement studios by "The Belleville Three", a cadre of African-American men who were attending college, at the time, near Detroit, Michigan. The budding musicians – former high school friends and mixtape traders Juan Atkins, Derrick May, and Kevin Saunderson – found inspiration in Midnight Funk Association, an eclectic, 5-hour, late-night radio program hosted on various Detroit radio stations including WCHB, WGPR, and WJLB-FM from 1977 through the mid-1980s by DJ Charles "The Electrifying Mojo" Johnson. Mojo's show featured heavy doses of electronic sounds from the likes of George Clinton, Kraftwerk, and Tangerine Dream, among others.

Oh yeah, my ringtone is a techno track too. ;) Anthem Groove. Rocks!

If you could change ONE thing in the past what would it be?
I wouldn't change anything but the fact that I should have played more sports, been more active and kept more fit when I was in primary school. That's the one thing I would change. I wouldn't ever change going to GMSS, or certain other things which I would rather not highlight at the moment.

Okay, enough reflection for tonight. And I must've updated too much already.... Happy reading whoever visits. Thanks for taking time to read. =D

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home