Saturday, November 05, 2005

Back to school version 3

Back to school again. Yeah. Weird week. School, break, school, break, school. News Writing and Fundamentals Of Econs today. Four hours, early release. Wet weather, air conditioning was good. Loved it, others hated it.

News Writing was rather dry today. Its getting technical and I dunno, I might not like it that much. Claire does try to make it fun though.

Fundamentals Of Economics, had the first tutorial today. Got to know Lusia a bit. Uhm, I don't wanna get into her bad books. Wouldn't be good. Heard from Mark that she likes to scold a lot. Go figure. Like I said on Monday, very prim, very proper. Please let me get a B...

I looked at the course documents, the file that detailed the course and its schedule for Digital Video Production and Application (DVPA). That's a heck of a lot more stuff than I am familiar with, scares me a bit. Hope I don't flunk it. Gah... Studio productions, lighting. Individual projects moreover.... =/

I can't think straight right now, my mind's too jumbled up. Lemme go clear it.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home