Thursday, November 03, 2005

Back to school version two

Today feels rather "meh". I'm tired... Mom and dad went who-knows-where cause she was talking to me when I was sleeping and I answered her "mmmmh..." Great. So I'm stuck at home alone with chicken wings to barbeque. How nice, heh. I feel groggy right now...

Web Publishing - Pauline Koong Chan - She seems funky. Uhm, rather hands on and we were left to do HTML on our own. Cool, cause I kinda made the Cafe blog more readeable now. Oh, and I learnt how to do the "Copyright" code. And marquee from Arisya. Looking around for scroll now.

Cross Cultural Communication - Tan Peng Peng - This was a taste of what "real" high school is like. I am SO deprived I tell you. Its a GEM (General Elective Module) class which means anyone from any school (Electronics, Business, etc) can take this class. You get people from landscaping, creative media and all. I didn't realise it but, I know one person who happened to be my senior in secondary school and who is now in the class. But, back to high school. Like, its a new class, no one you know, that sorta thing. We need an American-ised high school system here. The "O" Levels method is defunct. You feel bad when you go to a class and yer tutor tells ya "they're your age when they get to University". Bah! Anyway, Peng Peng is cool. She tried and tries to make class fun.

Pretty uneventful day. School. Home. Sleep. Eat. That's about it.

Shout outs:
SHP, YT: IMUB!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home