Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Lost (No, not the TV show)

Aight, this is gonna be the first full week of school. =D
Tomorrow there's the IDEA module, DVPA and IPRA lecture again (snoozefest!). And Dione and I will be doing our econs question tomorrow. Sigh. Econs. Lecture was bad today, our notes weren't there and so like, we were totally lost cause I had ta take notes AND listen at the same time. And Lusia goes through quite fast. Bleah. I need to catch up. And she uses so many short forms, like DD, QD, P, Y. What the heck! I sympathise with people doing full blown econs. This is only the FUNDAMENTALS of Economics, lecture 2 and I'm lost already. Arrghh!!!

Anyway, moving on. I went running tonight (yay!). And Nad and I are arranging some running sessions. =D Wednesdays. Yeah... Now, I need to work on altering my diet. Hmmm. Cut down on carbos. I hafta work on that this week. I have a few ideas at the moment. I need to get mom to buy cereal. Cool, I'm a health nut............ =_=

Other than that, hmm, I'd say today was a good start of the week. No Monday blues whatsoever. Heheh. Oh, but its darn HOT... The heat is... Unbearable? Like, it rained in the night and the morning was rather wet (looked like it was gonna pour) yet the NW room which was freezing by others' standards (not mine) last week, wasn't even cold this morning. I want snow, I want cold weather!!! Lol. I am demanding eh? Sigh....

Shout outs:
GMSS Sec 4s: Good Luck with the O's!
Dak: Heya, good yer doin good.
Dame: Yo, great to know that yer keepin' good.
Kenny Choo: Happy Birthday Yo!
Kathy: Cuz! Happy Birthday yo!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home