Wednesday, November 09, 2005

New Modules

Song of today: All The Things She Said (Instrumental) [t.A.T.u.]

The instrumental version of "All The Things She Said" is nice. Essentially, its a minus-one track. But well, good background music to me I guess. Heh. DVPA is in town!!!

Inovation, Design & Enterprise in Action - MS. Olivia Koh - IDEAs module by itself is, uhm, a kinda waste of time. Sure, you (SP and Ministry) want us to be creative, and more often than not, DMC students are. But like inventing a whole new product, gah... Time robber... I'd rather you give us a module that would be more hands on for us, like the drama side of CC or something. However, Olivia is a nice lady, she asks us to call her Miss O.K. Lol. And she said she has amnesia at times. This morning I was early, and since was the only guy at class that time, asked me to help her carry that "tray" full of stuff to the classroom from her office. She called me "strong man" after that.... 0_0 Uh, thanks. But I need more work to be really toned up y'know?

Digital Video Production & Application - Ms. Doris Nga - Ms. Nga's lesson again! I think this module is the one all of us have been waiting for. Finally, we can get down and dirty into video production and sorts. When I first saw the module overview online, I was kinda shocked. But now I think I can and will be able to handle this course. Oh come on, I gotta do well... Why? Sticky issue... I'm not too happy about it either. I wish it weren't this way, but SHIT SHERYL KAN! Anyway, today was the tripod lesson. Haha, and, uhm, the "global tripod competition" was in its finals? Lol.

IPRA was sucky as usual. Andrew Ang puts everyone to bed. Waited 2 hours just for a 30 minute lecture. Okay, I shouldn't be complaining. God, I complain too much. Let me be more positive about things, why the hell am I so negative??? Okay, it was good. Although we waited 2 hours, we got off from the lecture early, we could go home and stuff. That sounds better! =)

Also, finally I might be breaking the "figure and ground" whatever-you-call-it. Last night I came back from running and walked into the prep hall, and I ACTUALLY LOOKED UP. Now I need ta smile at them people when I walk in. There are never enough smiles in the world, never enough happiness. A smile can go a mile. No wonder I was "Smiley Guy" in secondary school. Heck whatever anyone thought or will think, I'm gonna be thick skinned! Smile smile!

One can never be too positive. Change yer outlook Jon, make it positive and you'll be a better person. You've seen what positiveness can do, now work on yerself. Yeah, yeah. =) Look at things positively and you'll see that they become better. Why look at the bad when it can be seen in a different light eh? Make a change, take a chance, take a risk. Make a change, make life better. Thanks to all those who've shown me what a positive outlook can do. It feels rather good now.

About change in diet....
- 1 bowl of cereal before school
- Fruits?
- Light lunches
- Less carbos during dinner

Exercise routine...
- Running
- Running
- Running

Nad and I are gonna kick start it this Friday instead, since we can't find a time where WJ, Nad and I can all be free. Yeehaw! I love running. I've yet to measure weight today. Lets hope that I can implement these changes and get fitter. =)

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home