Thursday, November 17, 2005

Travel Bug

The need to travel seems to hit again. Okay, not need, but want. Its really too hot here. I don't complain when it rains, but, the heat's frying my brains... Watching Love Actually and all, sigh... London. Europe. North America. I want! Not in the near future. =(

Look at it this way, mom and dad are holidaying this year. 3 times in all. And I'm not on any one of those trips. Not that I mind, I get to have an empty house. Let's see, tomorrow they'll be gone till Saturday to KL. 7th-9th december they'll be at Cameron Highlands. 12th-21st Dec they'll be in Australia, doing a pan-Australia free and easy holiday. Perth, Cairns, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide.... And I'm stuck in this, this heat hole. Cold weather, that's what I'd like though. I wouldn't mind if the temperatures here dropped...

My time will come, one day. Soon. Some time soon. Just wait patiently. It'll come, for sure.

Now, we wait till 5 for our extra econs lecture. Bleah....

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home