Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Messy

Well, what do ya know? Its mid-term already. Yep. Term's going good, haven't missed a single lesson so far, make up or real lesson. Okay, originally wanted to title this post "Mid Term, Goals, Talent time and Travel" but thought its kinda meh.

Anyway, on that note... Goals. Yep. Okay, this term I am gonna try for 100% attendance. Ie. no skipping lectures/tutorials unless they are canceled. That means no LOA (MCs). =) Lemme try, lemme try. Haha, challenge time, here I come! Erm, gonna try to run everyday, regardless of what time dinner is. Yup. OH, when I checked my weight today, guess what? It was 65! My target, I've actually met it! Woohoo!!!

Next, uh, Talent time. Yep. Whooo!!! Go Khay! Go Arisya! Yep, today they went up for talent time, the group category. Original composition by one of their mates I think, titled "Super Human Me". Awesome guitaring Arisya, great singing Khay!

Travel. Yep, er, Uncle Kit's nephew from Thailand was over this week. Vidya (sp?) was staying at our place since he was going for an interview with Dr. Ong at the ACS (Independant). That meant a whole uprooting. I was moved to mom's and dad's room, Frederick was on the sofa. Vidya was a nice guy, kinda quiet though. Rather well behaved, an excellent guest. =) AT just 13 years, he's taking his own flights from Bangkok, Thailand all the way here. 0_0 Whoa! Independant kid!

Yeah, so y'know the whole thing. GO to the airport, think of flying. Where you'd want to fly... And then, thinking that yer family's gonna be doing it in a month's time, but without you. Ah well... One day. One day. I will save enough, and do some of my own travelling. I wish I had some frequent flyer mileage though, so I could just jetison away somewhere. Sigh....

Shout Outs:
SHP, YT: ILUB, MU!!!
Dame: How's things going?
Fano: Thank ye for yer words t'day.
L: I'm gonna miss seein' ya this x'mas cuz.... X'mas here sux!

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home