Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Exams and fondue fun

Tomorrow is the econs exam. Good luck and all the best to DMC1B05 and Joannah and Alvin from 03 too. Halimah, I really don't think you need it seeing that you got 100% at the last test, but anyway, good luck from me too. Been studying and Nicole's been helping test my skills by asking questions again. =))

So, hmmm, endorphines. Yes, what about them? Haha, they come from chocolate. And we had chocolate fondue at home. Oh yeah, all the girls will probably be salivating right now (right Mesh?). Lol. And worse still, pictures of the fondue. I like the pictures I took. Haha, its nice. I got the Zhili effect too! Lol. Well, fondued banana was good. My bro liked it too. And now we have a plateful of soft chocolate. Wow. Mom's gonna grow fat. 0_0 =P



-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home