Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Exams over and some fun

Exams over. Today Mesh, Cawo & I went downtown to Dhoby Ghaut and had dinner at the Fish & Co. at the green glass building (opposite Plaza Singapura). We had fun. Dinner cost us $82.70. 0_0 Heh.

Cawo's order: Passionade (alcoholic), Swordfish collar
Mesh's order: Calamari, Sharkie freeze, Sweet n' sour fish
My order: Jungle freeze, The best fish & chips

The calamari was GOOD. So awesome stuff, heheh. And the freezes weren't bad. Had a bit of Cawo's drink which was sorta my first alcoholic drink of that kind. Wow.

Then we went over to the X-Zone at Dhoby Ghaut station, or rather, Atrium @ Orchard. Played Daytona. Cawo beat me!!! Re-match! And then some retarded Samurai sword game. Some neos and ended off with Gelato. I'm broke after tonight and I gotta get a reload of cash. You'll see me at home playing on the x-box and snoozing the next few days.

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home