Friday, March 10, 2006

NFS: Most Wanted

Recently, Frederick and I have been playing on the X-box quite a bit. Its fun, haha. Especially NFS: Most Wanted. I like the graffiti font they used for the title. Sigh. Almost caught up to Fred's level of his "career". Basically yer a street racer and you have to beat a list of black listed racers to advance yer career as a street racer.

Its cool. I'm just about one level away from Fred. Well, he did start his career earlier than me, so... My bounty with the cops in in excess of 200,000, which makes me pretty notorious with the Blacklist racers. My fines with the police exceed $10,000. I can't risk getting caught by them. I wouldn't mind earning more money and getting that new Audi car I've been eyeing.

My Chevrolette SS isn't bad though. I love how it slides when I steer. It looks pretty cool too. Metal blue with a flame design outlined in red on the flanks. Hot I'd say. But still, not as hot as some other stuff in life. ;)

All in all, NFS is sort of a retreat. At least I'm not bad at the game... Unlike some other stuff. Heh. Let's not go there aight?

L, see ya tomorrow. Bowling eh... Any other stuff we could do? Movie, like what? FD3? Mesh and Cawo said its not great...


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home