Saturday, December 30, 2006

Year's End


I think this year is a really memorable one for so many reasons - both good and bad. Sigh. I was just talking about the year with Jon and as always, year's end is a time of reflection upon the year that has passed. I dunno, personally, I feel as though this year was sort of emotional one. So many things happening, so many twists and turns... Anyhow...

Year's end should be another time to be thankful for the things that have happened. Thanks to the person who helped me relax last night. Thanks to the people who are great friends. Thanks to the people who are just there.

This year, I've lost a few people who I love dearly and reconnected with old friends. Bittersweet. This year, I've had to deal with a lot of things thrown in my way. Good and bad. This year is so terribly emo. I think the bulk of this year's memories come from the losses. Do I remember turning 18? Hell, that's not as easy to remember as the losses. But as I said, thankfulness. I guess it'd be better to do shout outs.

Shout Outs:
CB: Dude, thanks for being the best buddy ever.
Fano: Your views, opinions are gems. Thanks for your input.
Bro: Totally miss you man. It seems so long now.... But thank you for everything.
Nan: Nan, we really miss you. Nothing is the same without you but thanks for being who you are through the 18 years I've known you.
Jon: It was great to reconnect with you the past month. Thanks for being the constant friend and thanks for the intro to biking.
Mesh, Cawo, Reg & Xin Le: Through the ups and downs, you guys have been the best buds. Thanks for making life with you-know-who more bearable.
DMC2A/B05: I really have to thank y'all for being the class with the least violent politics and being easy to get through and work with. I mean it. Thanks to every single one of you.
Smack: I've talked to you here and there and its been good. Thanks for your support what ever way it was.
Mom & dad: Thanks for putting up with all my nonsense.
Frederick: Dude, yer growing up. Thanks for everything!
L: Cuz, thanks for hearing me out on my rants.
Kay Jen: Okay, I know you don't like being called KJ. Thanks for those zany chats to while the time away. Cocktail parties eh?

I think that's it. If I've missed anyone out, I'm sorry but thank you too.

-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home