Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tiredness...

NW is one hell of a module. I detest it now. Yuck! And to think that we have what? 4 weeks more this term and 6 weeks next. 10 weeks of this s***. Eww! Sorry Ms. Claire, its just that I've found I'm not interested in journalism no longer and this module, well, I guess you can make the connections. NEVERTHELESS, I will continue to do my best in it. I can't let my grades slip, especially this term. What with Econs and IPRA and WP and DVPA. No, no, no. I'll give all my best shot. 4 weeks in and I believe that I'm one of the few with 100% attendance at all classes.

School's making us all feel so dead... Uggh. Tiredness is sometimes something you have to plough through. I managed to keep awake through econs lecture today, I almost fell asleep. And econs is one module NO one should ever sleep in. Sigh. Let's just get this term over....

Anyway, Survivor...
Survivor 11: Guatemala
Episode 12: Price Of Immunity
- Lydia obviously starts talking to Judd, trying to break the alliance. Will she though?
- Obviously the family member episode (final 6 after all...)
- I'm thinking about the title. Does Judd win immunity and give it away and is then voted out?
- Is the immunity like the feast twist where you either have time with family or stay in for immunity?

Survivor 12: Panama (Pearl Islands)
Hmph. Just because All Stars wasn't a spectacular season doesn't mean this season will be crap as well. What the... Nevermind. But I must say Sucksters, you'd make good Singaporeans. "I will hate S12 because its in Panama again".

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home