Thursday, December 01, 2005

Crush Time

Ahh, the rest today was good. =)
I feel great now. Okay, so we handed in our WP proposal. Now we need to get started on actually building the web site. Sigh Projects, projects, projects. Oh no, we haven't even discussed DVPA.

Projects going on now:
IDEA - The first part is due next week complete with power point I guess
IVP - Write up is due in week 7 (extra marks if you hand up next week, week 6), blog due next week
DVPA - Start thinking of your script for CA1 (Doris wants us to have an idea tomorrow)
WP - Start doing your website
CCC - Start working on your project
IPRA - I guess we'll be briefed tomorrow, due in 2 weeks (week 7)

Due dates:
IDEA - Part 1 next Tuesday
IVP - Write up next Monday, or Monday following week; blog next Monday
DVPA - Next term (includes script writing, editing, acting, directing), 5 weeks time
WP - Next term, 5 weeks time
CCC - Next term, 5 weeks time
IPRA - Thursday, 2 weeks time

Okay, better not stress myself out over all this. Already things are getting beserk. L says that this is a taste of working life. True. And it sucks. Heh. Tomorrow there's a two hour break. I think we need to start IDEA. Can I get all of them to sit down and discuss something? They put my name down as group leader, bah! However, on a lighter note, I think I'm handling all this well. I'm not buckling like I did last sem. =) Right Carol? Not so kan cheong anymore. Haha. That's good. Breathe deep.

Now, lets forget school and everything associated with projects. I've just been looking at some renditions for the upcoming Circle MRT line here. Awesome! Bishan is a huge construction project. They're practically rebuilding the original station while its still in operation.

What're they doing? They're constructing a new platform for the North South Line in front of Junction 8. It will be connected at platform level (I think) to the mall. So that will be the platform towards Orchard and Marina Bay. I guess they'll seal off that from the original station's platform then. Nice. Its about time, the platform serving both directions is an itty bit too small, what more when the station becomes an interchange?

Buona Vista is getting messy. They're going to divert the road soon. They've put up information panels on the bridge that connects the station concourse across the road. There's a picture of the new train there and it looks cool. Same design as the NEL trains, but with more windows. Images copyright of Ignoramus.

Sorry for the raving and ranting, but at least I feel better now.

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home