Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Early Morning

Aight, what will today bring? IDEA, DVPA, IPRA lessons. 2 tutorials, 1 lecture...

All of a sudden it seems as though I can't wait for S12. 0_0 Haha. Next February that is... Hmmmph. Three more episodes of Guatemala till dry Survivor season. Booo!

Okay, let's not digress here... IDEA, goodness knows what we're gonna do. DVPA, Arisya and Gajan, uh, I think we need to retake. Goodness, who's got the DV tape? Yeah, anyway, we will be doing a short filming exercise today. Hahahaha, we're the ones who go about the school with those cameras. IPRA, I wonder will I stay awake through the lecture. =) Anyhow, looks like another fulfilling day at school in store.

We have to find Ms. Pauline. We changed our Web Publishing project to "Movies" instead of shoes yesterday. Movies is a much better topic, haha. What's the website? My precious movies. Uhuh, Gollum! He's sorta our mascot. Haha. My Precioussssss Moviessssssssss!

Shout Outs:
SHP, YT: ILUB, MU!
Dak: Hey man, totally gotta tell me bout yer excursion thingy.
Dame: How you doin? =)
Fano: Hey, just sayin Hi to ya on here, thought I should mention ya.
Smack: Its good chatting to you sir.
L: Cuz, hang in there. School doesn't last forever. And, you'll find someone. You'll get over him I'm sure. I think yer being real sensible bout it and I'm sure that others would say the same. *hugs*
Raptor: Ok, now you know I prefer NFL and NHL over EPL, haha. Oh no, I dunno if I can go to Ava's wedding dude... T_T
Ava: I so wanna be there, but term 2 of my junior year in poly is in the way. Damn! Well, I'll see aight?

-LIVESTRONG!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home