Friday, September 22, 2006

in Loving Memory of You

I dunno why, a few moments before posting this, I was literally shaking. I dunno why....

He was and is your son,

Also the pride of your dad and your mom,

And today is his birthday,

I’m lost, I dunno what to say.

It’s a day of joy and a day of sorrow,

But as you used to say, each day as tomorrow,

One year on, he’s turning one,

One year on, one dad he has none.

Just thinking about this day,

So many emotions come into play,

On one hand you have happiness,

On another hand sadness.

So here’s to wishing your boy a happy birthday,

And hoping that he’ll have happy memories as the days go by,

‘Cause he deserves to have a life filled with happiness each day,

And so do you bro, you didn’t deserve to pass by…


-LIVESTRONG!-

Heads Up and Stay Strong
Be Proud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home